Pencil sketch done whilst half-heartedly watching "Numbers" which seemed to be going on about some spiritual drivel. (Going to Cern would be boring for a scientist apparently). Tinted in Photoshop with a "cutout" filter background. Not a great likeness, but tinting pencil sketches is a lot of fun I've decided, and doesn't take much time.
I thought the likeness was pretty good I first saw it over Scott's shoulder and I knew who it was right away - even before I realised you had drawn it.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the first season or so of Numbers but it just got so forced and contrived. There are only so many ways you can use maths to solve crime and watching them try to shoehorn it in got really painful
Thanks Nik - I guess I'm not happy with it because I know what the photo i was referencing looks like.
ReplyDeleteYeah, Numbers was fun but seemed to lose it's way somewhere along the way (I suspect the writers aren't actually that up on maths - or science - it really lost me when Charlie (who seems to be able to predict anything through maths) got pwned by a psychic, in a show that has never had any supernatural overtones at all.